Happy Anniversary to Purpose Boutique! They are celebrating two years in Bremerton and almost one year in Kirkland. So they decided to show off with their biggest sale of the year that has new markdowns hitting the floor every two hours. It's this SAT, August 1st from 10-8 at both locations (122 Central Way). There will be $5, $10, $20 and $30 racks along with complimentary ice cream to celebrate in style and re-charge your shopping-with-a-purpose spirit. Here are a list of their accomplishments from their young lives so far:
- Produced 2 lines of Purpose branded empowerment clothing, directly changing lives of refugee women in the US and seamstresses in China
- Donated $23,458 to various charity organizations that fund surgeries and fight human trafficking
- Partnered with 20 empowerment brands around the US and the world
- Funded 22 life-changing fistula surgeries
- Donated 328 TOMS shoes to those in need
- Styled ~12,000 customers
And you also don't want to miss the "Sneak Peak" at Via Lago's winter collection July 31- Aug 1st from 3-6pm (129 Lake St. S) . With a donation to the Seafair Scholarship Foundation, be the first to preview the new winter & holiday collection. 20% off future fashions and swag bags. www.kirklandvialago.com .
Happy Seafair weekend to all of those attending and participating! Be safe.
Plenty of other topics coming up but I keep doing fun things in the sun instead of sitting at my computer! I need to type for you but instead I golf and waterski as much as possible.. Don't hate me.. Things on my list to comporse look like... Lunch with retiring Police Chief Eric Olsen, Love the new Healthy BoneZ smoothie truck (go there immediately..like right now..), Skintegrity, Wilbur's BBQ, earthquakes and if we're ready or doomed, 425 Collective, what the f is up with 85th and 405, summer music in the park schedule and more.. .....xo...xo...