As we are all anxiously waiting for these clouds to burn off, I thought I'd share 4th of July schedule with you! Official info is here.
- Early hour of your choosing- send the early riser in your house to put your chairs/blankets in a prime spectating location along the parade route
- 10am- Kids start decorating their bikes and selves in Marina Pavilion. Say hello to my girls, this is their favorite volunteering gig all year.
- 11:30- Kids parade starts. Pets welcome. Prepare yourself for the cuteness.
- 12pm- Community parade starts at the corner of Central and Market St. Sit back/relax and watch, catch some candy.
- (move your chairs over to Marina or Heritage Park, hang out, go home/take a nap, eat a hot dog/drink a beer and then...)
- 10:15 Fireworks show starts off the water by Marina Park. Love the big BOOM.
You can also donate to help bridge the gap in expenses for putting on this great event.
Oh, and try to walk or bike, parking will be terrible. More than usual, haha. Be safe and Happy 4th!
PS- I've been busy trying to update the look of the blog (a work in progress)and move all of you awesome subscribers over to another contact mgmt tool. So hopefully you get this email just once and it looks normal. I'm sure you'll let me know if it's not :-)