Kirkland has plenty of fitness options, so I did a little legwork for you! I checked in with many of the gyms around town to discover incentives that we could extend to Kirkland blog readers as you are making your exercise plans for the new year. It's obvious we're going to be forced inside for a while, so we may as well find new ways to get energized!
Here's what those that responded wanted to share with you:
- Be a part of the Awesome Kutting Edge Fitness Family! Burn fat, build muscle, and have fun working out! We will be the best part of your day!
- This link is for our Decade Reset Challenge that is 6 weeks of unlimited personal training as well as nutrition guidance.
- This deal is open to the public but for Kirkland Blog readers we will give them 50% off and give them the challenge for $199 instead of the fragility price of $399
- Expiration date: The regular challenge start date is 1/13/20 but for Kirkland Blog we will allow them to start the challenge anytime up until 1/31/20.
- World's Best 45 Minute HIIT Workout for All Levels.
- 10 classes for $10 (thats $1 per class). Link for purchase here.
- For new clients only. Especially for Kirkland Blog Readers; but everyone is welcome
- Expiration date: 14 day expiration from day of purchase.
- We are a 1 hour fast paced personal group training session that implements cardio & strength endurance training!
- We are doing a Founder’s Special for unlimited classes $139 with a free pair of boxing gloves & a heart rate monitor
- Expiration date: Only for the first 50 people to sign up!
- 30 minute, full body workout with certified trainers that changes daily and has NO CLASS TIMES...workout on your schedule!
- Go to here to sign up for a free 10-day pass AND $299 in savings if you become a member
- This is a special offer for Kirkland Blog readers!
- Expiration date - 1/31/2020
- Safe, time-saving workouts, requiring only 21 minutes, twice a week, offering 1:1 personal training and small group training.
- Kirkland Blog Readers get 10% off monthly membership of personal training or group training.
- Expiration: Join by 2/29/2020 to get this offer.
- LA Fitness offers a wide range of amenities including state of the art equipment, group fitness classes, swimming pool and spa, personal training, kids club babysitting racquetball and basketball at most locations and a highly trained staff, we provide fun and effective workout options to family members of all ages and interests.
- FREE 1 week guest pass
- Expiration date – Offer expires 3/1/2020
- High Energy, fast paced Interval and Resitance Training for all fitness levels
- First Time Visitors: 2 Weeks Free call us at 425-739-4444 or email email@example.com or just come on in.
- New Membership special: $99 first month $159 following months (3 month minimum commitment) Book online or come on in.
- January Referral Raffle: For each referral you will receive $5 Bassline Cash and be entered to win a 30 day membership
- No set expiration date at this time except the referral raffle.
- Kirkland’s largest full service athletic club w/programming for the whole family
- Enrollment fees discounted 50% or more through January 31st
- 5 day Trial Passes available too
- All levels are welcome to fun, unique high energy classes 7 days a week!
- 10 Classes for $50 +tax. 30 days to use the classes. New clients only
- Expiration Date: Jan 31
Shoutouts to Fitness Together Kirkland and Kirkland CrossFit for responding to say hello even though they don't have any special offers at this time. And thanks to my workout partner, AJ, for being an impromptu fitness model (photo above).
Cheers to a strong and healthy 2020, Kirkland!