Kirklanders, it's time to sharpen those knives and the creative side of your brain and let's get carving. This contest is FREE for all ages.
1. Carve your pumpkin (pumpkins must be carved, but paint and other décor allowed).
2. Submit a photo of your carved pumpkin with your name and pumpkin title to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. Entries must be received by October 25th.
5. The public will vote for their favorite design on the Kirkland Parks & Community Services Facebook page October 26-29th. Top 3 designs with the most "Likes" will win!
6. Prizes awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.
7. Winner will be announced October 30th!
What’s better then pie and coffee?