A Pop-Up dog park and sprinkler park program are coming to Kirkland! Aren't we fancy..
Pop-up Off-leash Dog Park Locations (fully fenced w/large and small play areas):
- June - Juanita Beach Park (9703 NE Juanita Dr) located on the north side of the park, adjacent to the ballfields. Parking is available in the gravel lot nearby.
- July - Heritage Park (111 Waverly Way) located on the north side of the park, near the tennis courts. Parking is available in the gravel lot nearby.
- August- Snyder’s Corner Park (13267 Old Redmond Rd)·located at the corner of Old Redmond Rd and 132nd Ave NE near the Bridle Trails Shopping Center. Snyder’s Corner Park is undeveloped, and a temporary small parking area will be accessible off Old Redmond Rd.
For additional information please check out the website at Pop-up Off-leash Dog Parks.
Pop-up Sprinkler Park Locations and Details (staffed by lifeguards):
- Thursdays, July 8 – August 12 at Lee Johnson Field (202 3rd St) 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays, July 10-31 at North Kirkland Community Center (12421 103 Ave NE) 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturdays, August 7-14 at Everest Park - Field 1 (500 8 St. S) 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
These temporary programs and are planned to run through August 2021. You can share your feedback at www.kirklandwa.gov/OurKirkland.